Bone broth is a great nutrient dense addition to soups, stews, sauces and curries as it’s full of protein-rich compounds and minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorous).
Here is a quick and easy bone broth recipe I created.
- 500ml Bone broth (Melbourne made @thehappymammoth premium, organic and grass-fed beef)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ground ginger
- 2 sprouts spring onion
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Sprinkle of Himalayan salt
- 100g chicken breast (I used roast chicken)
1. Add all ingredient into a pot on medium heat and simmer for 2-3minutes. Wait for it to cool down and eat. Simple 👌🏻